November 20 Building Update 032
“Thanksgiving & Thankfulness”
As I sit here at my desk writing this building update, I am thinking how thankful (and fortunate) I am for all the many blessings I have received this year. But, first I want to give you the latest financial information as of November 19th:
Regular Giving MTD $28,004.30
Building SurgeMTD $14,113.54
The Building Surge YTD has generated $171,756.05. The Surge contributions have put us under $100k in our efforts to finish paying for the land loan. That is very good news and a major achievement! Thank you so much for your continued support!
Even though Thanksgiving is not until next week, I wanted to start early on all I have to be thankful for this year. So, I wanted to share my list with you as many blessings have to do with Ashley Ridge Church and the FOR SVL Building Project:
- I am thankful for my wife Pam and our little 6 lbs. maltese Pollyanna
- I am thankful for my employment which allows me to take care of my family and give generously to Ashley Ridge Church
- I am thankful to be the Project Leader, FOR SVL Building Project
- I am thankful for Pastor Jenn and her amazing leadership and guidance
- I am thankful for James Galloway and the band which provides such wonderful music for our services
- I am thankful we have a place to worship outside at Ashley Ridge High School in the midst of the pandemic
- I am thankful for the Church Staff, volunteers and congregation
- I am thankful for “Hearts For Summerville”and all the outstanding work and support it gives to families in need
- I am thankful for the generosity of our congregation with respect to the giving of their time, talent and financial resources in support of the building project and General Fund
- I am thankful for my health which allows me to continue to do things I feel are important and make a difference – Thanks be to God!
If you would like to make a contribution to the General Fund or Building Surge, you can do so here.
Derrick Horres, Project Leader